2600 Spider

Hi,

I will be taking a look at a 66 (?) 2600 Spider that is for sale in my
area.  I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on things to look out for
in addition to all the usual stuff (rusty rockers, floorpans, leaking head
gaskets, etc.)  I believe that the car is probably a 65 titled as a 66
since according to the serial number info I've been able to look at, there
were no spiders produced in 66.

Dan Scolaro

87 Milano Gold
91 164