155 "rattle"

I have a 2.0 TS and there is a resonance from somewhere around
the engine bay under accleration.  It sounds exactly like a piece of
metal rattling somehere.  The local garage put it up on a ramp and
tehre seem to be so many bits of shieleding around that it could be
any of these save that they seem to be OK.

Anyone know of any likely culprits on this or similar cars?  I am
trying to describe the noise - I thought it was something like a
brake caliper rattling - except that there is nothign but a small one
to heat shield a suspension bush.

It is annoying  - I don't feel that it si anythign serious

thanks

Andrew

Andrew Halket     mailto:arbh@domain.elided
The Technology Partnership plc