Re: Batteries and Alfas

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Warren, Howard wrote:
> <<<<<
> Our 164 continually has problems with it's battery going flat. We  have had
> the alternator checked etc
>

> Here's how I would test your battery: drive the car a good bit, drive home,
> turn it off and pull the battery cables off the battery......snip...

WHOOPS!!!--make sure the trunk is open, the floor mat out of the way, and
the key to the burglar alarm in the horn.--(or turn it off first) The
alarm will go off as soon as you dis-connect the battery.

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******