Re: Digest v. AROC

I, too, have had to hang on to my renewal notice due to transient cash flow
problems (I'm finishing law school and starting a private consulting business
at the same time, hence no cash flow).  I, too, was going to renew in January
now that things are getting back to normal.

It's going to be a hard sell now.  I'd rather give the money to Richard if it
will do some good, and then donate appropriately to my (extremely cool) local
chapter, than support an organization that (1) refuses to get with the times,
then (2) abuses volunteers who are providing a valuable resource.  As it
stands, AROC isn't getting that money.  I get a lot more value from the
Digest and from my local chapter than from the national group.  I can
tolerate that, but I can't tolerate them screwing with someone who *is* doing
good.

Joe Saul
jmsaul@domain.elided
'93 164S