misfiring of cylinder 1 & 6

Hello everyone!=20
		I'm a first time user of the "alfa-digest". I have a 87 Milano that =
developed a misfiring in cylinders 1 & 6, I have done all that I could =
trying to eliminate the misfiring, new NGK plugs, cap rotor, clean & =
spray all electrical connectors that I could reach, checked compression, =
fuel pressure, timing, finally I drove (on 4 cylinders) to my local Alfa =
garage where they have swapped computer, fuel rail, injectors and the =
misfiring still continues, all I've been told that they have never seen =
a case like this before. I was wondering if anybody has had a similar =
experience and if so, what was it? I'm desperately for looking for ideas =
... BTW I did ask the garage to check the ignition wires in question ( =
1 & 6) but I have not gotten an answer from the shop to see if there was =
any changes. I welcome any suggestions.
Peter Castiglione
69GTV
79 Alfetta S. Sedan