Dellorto Carbs

Robert

>>Now for a quick question: when did Dell'Orto go out
of business? It is hard to get parts for them in Sydney.
I have recently been advised of a couple of overseas
parts suppliers, but it may be time to switch to
Webers. Any comments?<<

I have geard that Weber took over Dellorto (and Solex). Not
sure if it is true, but I don't think there are any parts problems
in the UK. Quite a few italian bikes still use Dellorto carbs, =

although that could just be Weber using it as a brand name
as their own name with motorcycles was somewhat sullied
with the dodgy installation on the Ducati Paso.

All the best

Keith