Weber DCOE and Dell'Orto DHLA Carburettor Jetting Program

Ciao Amici,
I have just found the source of a good program to
estimate the correct size of venturis, jets, emulsion
tubes, etc. for the subject carbs. It can be found at:
hometown.aol.com/dvandrews/index.htm and then select
"Jetting program for Weber DCO and Dellorto DHLA carbs".

There are also pages on selection and tuning of
these carbs, but seem to be limited to jets, etc.,
with no mention of details like float levels.

This page does not relate to Alfa Romeos, the principles
are the same.

Now for a quick question: when did Dell'Orto go out
of business? It is hard to get parts for them in Sydney.
I have recently been advised of a couple of overseas
parts suppliers, but it may be time to switch to
Webers. Any comments?

N.B. I have no affiliation with author, just thought
others may find it as useful as I did.

Regards,
Robert Jones,
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000