Re: AROC-USA Display advert on AD Home Page

Mr. Herztman,

Thank you for expressing you views on the AROC/R.Welty matter. I agree with
you completely and wish we could all be as level headed and articulate as you
always seem. I don't know about your rating of AROC national relative to AROC
locals, but I find the national organization to be of little or no value
whereas I find our local club, the founding chapter, to be exceptional.

Sincerely,
John Katos
AROC Chicago