'83 Spider emissions and Roebling Road?

 know I'm imposing on the collective wisodm of the group on this one,
but my mechanic (Hans) is on vacation so I thought I'd ask . . . .

Car:  '83 Spider, 135K miles, passed 2 stage idle/2500 rpm test 2 years
ago, now we have the dyno test and it failed.

Values:  HC (ppm)   104         limit 181 (pass)
             CO%          5.75               1.16 (fail)
             NO (ppm)    142               1313 (pass)
             CO+CO2%  11.2               6.0 min (pass)

Other maybe relevant symptoms?   Starts OK, not a lot of power until it
warms up, then runs fine.  mpg 21-22 in town 25-26 highway. New O2
sensor last year, along with thermostat.

Right now the car in in the body shop until after Xmas, and I have to
get it re-inspected and passed by Jan 2, so I'm not going to have a lot
of time.  Any ideas that folks have would be greatly appreciated.

Has anybody heard anything about MAARC's Roebling Road event for '99?

Bill Bain
Past President -  AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider - (getting new paint, now all I have to do is get it past the
emisions police!)