<< Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:33:48 EST
 From: DMER@domain.elided
 Subject: Uregnt 164 Buying advice needed

 after several minutes of trying the switches. ( I discovered the lock switch
 for the back windows but it wasn;t related to that.) The front passenger
 window went down and wouldn't go up until I fiddled with the switch for about
 four minutes. Also, the seat switches are reluctant to work. The owner tells
 me it just needs to have the switches replaced and he will do the ones on the
 windows. He warns me though that they will go bad again...is this right?

 Please answer to the list and to me personally at dmer@domain.elided as I was
hoping
 to buy in a day or two.

 Thank you in advance,