Verde Recaro Question

Hi,

Thanks to all who responded to my tire question. Next...

My driver's side Recaro seat is worn badly in the lower back cushion.  Due to
current financial constraints, I would like to temporarily switch the back
cushion w/the one on the passenger side. I tried today and got most of the
hooks from the top and middle apart, but could not figure out how to remove
the bottom piece.  Is this possible?

Also, since I got a new Ansa exhaust last week, I took it out today to hear it
at the top end.  I was surprised that what I guess is the rev limiter kicked
in at 5000 rpm. Shouldn't it be higher?

Thank ya!

Kit
Seattle (cold and wet)