Urgent Help Please - My 75TS Has Just Died

Hello and Help!

My 75TS died in the weekend. I started it and drove about 20 feet and it
just stopped. There is no spark to any of the plugs or out of the coils. I
have put a meter on the inputs to the coils and there doesn't even appear to
be any power going to the coils.

Anyone had this problem before? Where do I start looking to now? I hope the
engine management computer hasn't died or anything major like that!

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dougal.

Dougal Mair