Re: British Touring Car Videos

>Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:11:07 +0000
>From: max <max120ft@domain.elided>
>Subject: British Touring Car Videos
>
>Does anyone have the 1994 or 1995 British Touring Car video (the ones
>International Auto Parts use to sell) and wants to get rid of it.  IAP
>has stopped selling it and I didn't get a chance to buy one.  Let me
>know...

If you get really desperate, the videos can be sourced here in Australia,
and given the Dollar is still relatively low, the prices might be better
than in the US. But that's if you get REALLY desperate...otherwise, what
about the DUKE Video USA site?  www.duke-video.com

*off to buy the 1998 Highlights tape this week*
- --
Nathan Wong		http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
		      Super Touring - Club Cars - Alfa Romeo
alfacors@domain.elided	V8Supercars - Formula One - CART