2.0 TS idle noise - Oil Pressure related? (155)

Hi,
I posted a while ago about my 2.0 155's tickover noise which really does
sound bad (like a noisy diesel) the symptoms are:

Drives with no problems, fast & smooth
Only happens below 2-2.5k RPM when engine is warm especially bad @ 1100
Oil Pressure is 4.1-4.2 when revving (and sounding good) but 3.8-3.9 on idle
(when it sounds bad)

I'm no mechanic but I know it doesn't sound right, like a badly adjusted
tappet only LOUD. The engine has 50k miles on it and a full service record.
Someone told me that a new part was available from Italy to cure the
problem?

Any ideas/suggestions as its starting to worry me? Its due for a service
soon but I'd like an idea as to the cause.

Thanks,

Mike
Mike Freeman - Systems Administrator
AccuRead Ltd. The Meter Reading Network