renatls

alfisti:
a friend is looking to rent an alfa during his holiday in italy. he'll
be flying into rome. he'd prefer an older model ? an early-90s spider,
say ? but would settle for new, too. any suggestions? please e-mail him
directly at dbist@domain.elided ...
ps. this is my second appeal on his behalf. the first attracted only one
or two responses, and now he's going around saying those alfa digesters
sure are unhelpful, not like those nice people over at the miata site.
... are we going to let him get away with that?
walter
in montreal
1974 2000 GTV