Scotland-75 prop shaft vibration

>>I have a noisy driveshaft, with lots of vibration and banging under the
floor directly under the handbrake, under heavy acceleration and load.<<

Sounds like either the centre support bearing or one of the doughnuts
has broken up, I don't think the parts of the 1.8 will fit, if they are
any think like the alfetta range then the 2.0 (4 cyl) prop shaft is
different to the 2.5 (6 cyl) which are beefier.  EB Spares should be
able to tell you more and supply you with the new bits 01373 823856.
Also my local "Alfa only" breaker has a 2.5 75 in, try him on 01703
602070 (unfortunatly other end of the country to you in Southampton)
- --
Adam Coombe, Isle of Wight
83 GTV-6
83 Sud