re:milano roof racks and questions galore...

hi there,
more milano questions... is there a thule roof rack kit for the milano (anyone
want to sell one)? how involved is it to change the manual trans fluid on the
2.5? thanks in advance.
cheers,
joe

Can't help on the roof racks but I can on the transaxle oil change..

1)  The 17mm allen bolt is on the near bottom on the side (if I remember
right) of the transaxle, open that to drain the fluid.

2)  There is another 17 mm bolt near the top of the tranny that you use to
fill it.  Fill until it starts to come back out of the hole (I think that it
was about  3 1/2 quarts of oil.)

I used the Red Line 75W90NS oil and it made shifting the milano much nicer..

I have Agip Rotrax (sp?) in my GTV-6 and it was ok.  I will be changing it
to the Redline soon..

DOM!