RE: Cams

abe,

no problem w/errors - surely, you don't think i never make any?!?  i believe the
lobes are symmetric, but i'm not sure.  still, the total ramp-up/ramp-down would
be the same degree quantity.  i'm currently www-challenged, so i can't help you
w/the crane cams info - i honestly wonder if i could help, even w/the www!
however, there's a cam co. in co that mite be able to help you - they do usa
stuff, i dunno if they do furrin stuff.  here's someone's rxn from the pantera
digest:

Cam Research in Colorado (303.762.8196) ground a customer cam and
matched the head components for me based on my parts (4V quench heads,
headers, etc.) and desires (good streetable HP and tourque, good
vaccum, etc.).  They also broke in the cam.

I'm very pleased and the extra money was worth it.  Also, be sure that
everything is matched (pistons, cam,  port plates, etc.) and BALANCED.
 My motor was 4 oz. off at the rear of the crank.  What a DIFFERENCE!

good luck,

doug s.