RE: Searching for a TI Manual

I am searching for a 1966 Giulia TI Owners Manual. I realize that there are
several places where I can get a photocopied version, but I'd like to get an
original for my Dad for Christmas. Somehow, while his TI has been sitting in
the garage for the last 27 years waiting on someone who cares enough, and is
physically able, to come and restore it, the owners manual has disappeared.
We have searched all over his house and the manual is just gone. Does
anybody out there have one that they'd be willing to part with? It sure
would put a smile on his face at Christmas.

Thanks,

Richard Broughton
Columbia, SC