Performance options catalog For Sale

	Hi All, For those of you who didn't get a copy of Don Blacks fantastic CRH
book my Alfa loving heart goes out to you. It's just great. I may have an
option for those of you who did get the CRH. I have a Copy of the 1969 Alfa
Romeo Performance Options catalog. It's not the CRH but It's still filled
with history and information.  It has 40 pages of part numbers, pictures,
diagrams, etc of what was available at the time. Just a few examples, 16
valve heads, dry sumps, exhaust, close  ratio gearbox, suspension, light
weight body panels. If there is enough interest I'll have it reprinted. Cost
would be $20 plus $5.00 postage in the USA. If you want one send me an
e-mail with APOC wanted in the subject box.

Thanks,

- --Greg Fosmark

'82 GTV-6
'91 164 S
'76 Lancia Scorpion (I'm always looking for parts and literature for this
car)