Coffee tables

In message , Henrik H Johansen <two-h@domain.elided> writes
>Why not put them on the living room floor with a glass top, and bingo, great
>looking coffetable :-)
Once tried to beg a used F1 rear slick which had been in a huge slide
(judging from the flat bit with all sorts of stringy stuff hanging out).
The guys wouldn't let me even near it even after I told them I wanted to
put a polished wood disk in the middle and use it as a table.
This was at a place where they were making McLaren F1 type cars before
McLaren thought of it, Ypsilon in Milton Keynes. They used to make the
Yamaha F1 engines there too IIRC
Alfa content -
When I get my new engine for the 164, will the old block make a good
mine rack, or will the liners fall out?
If I chrome plate it will it drop in bits?
- --
Jonathan Coates