Cams & More

Alfisti

I am looking for the valve timing information @ .050 cam lift from a
camshaft card for 2.5 V6 Milano engine. All the info I came across so far=
 is
just valve timing specs. If there is no such info available, how can one
tell when the valves are opening and closing for the purpose of degreeing=
cam.

My Milano=92s LIGHTS-ON buzzer either defective or there was never one. E=
ither
way I am here to report that I found a $3.00 fix to that. Radio Shack cat.
273-055 is a 12Vdc buzzer. Connect the positive lead to fuse #14 and
negative lead to fuse #12. Use double sided tape or glue to attach it ins=
ide
the fuse box. The "Ding Dong" electronic chime cat. 273-071 ($10.00) will
also work but may not fit inside the fuse box.

What ever happened to the 164 that few months ago was driven through high
water and lost compression on all cylinders but one? I am dying to know.

Next time I will report on my MC rebuilding results. I got the kit but di=
not get around to doing it yet.

Happy Holidays and drive responsibly during same.

Abe Kheraz

Madison, WI

88 Milano Gold

79 VW "LUVE BUG"