BoschPLUS 4s

A friend who owns a Volvo repair service today gave me a set of the new Bosch= 4 multi electrode
plugs for my Alfetta. Wants me to evaluate them(?)They didn't list them for my year(76)but listed
the 2liter for later years with electronic ignition.Well I put them in and they start and seem just
fine,,,,,,glad they were free......should last forever. I am running a Bosch 40,000 volt
coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ironically from a Volvo V6. So a German coil designed for a French motor in an
Italian car firing German plugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,in Oregon
 ZOOOOOm

Thomas Baumen