Daytona Motors in SF -- What about it?

Does anyone have any experiences or opinions to share about Daytona Motors
in San Francisco?   They're located on 17th Street in the Potrero Hill
district. I was driving by one day and stopped in when I noticed several
Alfas parked outside. The owner/mananger is Paolo, from Italy of course, and
he seemed quite knowledgeable about Alfas. There were several cars for sale,
and one or two looked like they were being being prepped for racing.

Paul Cuadra cuadra@domain.elided
164 LS (5-speed) and Moto Guzzi Sport