UK 75 ts for sale/swap - Alfasud wanted

Re-post, because the first attempt didn't seem to make it to the digest...

Does anyone want to swap a decent solid Alfasud Ti (or possibly a 33 1.7)
for my 75 twin spark?

My car is a red 1988 E, 106,000 miles
2400 UKP spent in last 18 months, including

*Rear calipers, discs and pads,
*Propshaft donuts
*Exhaust manifold
*DeDion bush and Gearbox mounts
*5 spoke alloys with new Goodyears
*Thatcham Cat 2 Immobiliser
+ lots more.

I am also about to replace clutch slave cylinder and steering rack gaiters.

Just serviced, and always has synthetic lubricants

Very good all round condition

Insurance value 2000 UKP, but I'd rather do a swap or P/Ex with a decent
(i.e. solid) Alfasud or 33 1.7 so I'm not without a car for  a while.

Please email direct if anyone's interested

John Russell (Reading area, but will travel)