'69 Alfa GTV

Just found a '69 Alfa GTV in my travels.  Body is pretty decent,  some
bad fender
 flares put on, tranny out, supposedly rebuilt, head supposedly ported
and polished, block cracked.  Owner said it had been set up for racing,
seat belts looked like it.
 Front oil pan guard, 15" two piece Gotti wheels (why I stopped), dual
Dell'ortos (currently off car).  Owner wants $2000.  I have no idea on
the value of this car, so
 spare me any grief if it's out of line.  If you are interested, let me
know and I'll
 pass on the owner's info.  I don't know the guy, so all the usual
disclaimers apply.
 David McDaniel