RE: 164L bad gas mileage

Unfortunately I did not get an Owner's manual with the car when I
purchased it in March.  I do, however, own the CarDisc on the 164L, but
at my old job I had access to a PC and could run the application.  Now,
at my new job, we only use Macs.  Go figure!

Thanks for the help Mr. Di Matteo, but I am kinda shooting in the dark.

I know that I should probably change the air filter and gas filter since
I do not know when they were last changed.  What else?

Also, can anyone suggest which of the three shops in Miami would be the
best to take my 164 to to have the rear crossmember and other things
replaced?

Chip Schug
Hollywood, FL
164L auto