Re: 105 Rust

I was just reading the method of checking for rust on the 105 GTV.  I have a
couple of additional methods not mentioned.

In my 71, there are holes in the fender wells and the door jams.  These have
rubber plugs and removal of the rubber plugs allows the viewing of the inside
of the rocker panels, and with a small mirror, the front and rear door jambs,
thus being able to visibly check for interior rust.

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV
1995 164Q