Re: 74 GTV

Well, I hope you can get the car for $1000.  But based on the cost for
restoration, and the fact the prospective owner was going to do all the work
himself, I would posit the paint, interior, etc are in good condition, but not
the concours quality the prospective owner is expecting to bring the car up
to.

I think a more realistic (and fair) price would be around $3000-4000 if the
car runs.  BWDIK, and while it is nice to get a bargain, I do have some,
currently regarded as, old fashioned ideas about fairness, etc.

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV (currently having the finishing touches slowly being completed)
1995 164Q