LA car-related stuff

I'm going to be in LA this weekend (12/5 thru 12/7) and have a question for
you folks down there--particularly anyone in Orange County.

In Newport Beach, what is the place that's next to the Newport Auto Center
(the Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Audi, Jeep, etc. dealer)?  Is it some kind of
grand prix amusement park or what?  I was down there in September but was
just passin' thru so I didn't get a chance to get a closer look.  Is this a
video arcade or cafe or????  Similarly, are there any of those speed zone
centers or whatever they're called in the LA area (sort of a more intense
version of Malibu Grand Prix)?

Sorry for the geographically-specific post, but hey, the next time y'alls
come to LA...

Thanks,

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA