Vent latches and injection

Anyone out there got a pair of spider vent handle assys they'd part =
with?  I bought a few pieces to build them up and was informed the =
remaining parts were not available. '85 spider

Second question, occasionally when hitting 5000 rpm or so the injection =
suddenly goes extremely rich as confirmed by a glance in the mirror, =
excessive black clouds of smoke.  This comes and goes only happening =
infrequently.  Otherwise the car starts and runs beautifully so I am =
hesitant to dig into the injection.  Anyone have any thoughts on the =
possible cause?

Ian

Alfa,Alfa,Alfa,Alfa,Maserati,Honda