Re: Trivia Question: GT Veloce Automatica

John,
The automatic was definitely installed by the factory - I still have the
factory original "Alfa Romeo 2000A, Automatic Transmission, Supplement to the
Instruction Book" which depicts the GTV interior (interestingly enough in left
hand drive) with the auto shifter in place I say its interesting that the car
is depicted as a left hand drive because Australia, New Zealand and South
Africa are all right hand drive countries.
My car's chassis number is 2414485. I know of the existance of one other
automatic GTV in this country but have unfortunately lost contact with its
owner.
Regards,
Nick Tangney
Perth, Western Australia