Tires/bearings/ and others

 16 vs 17 wheels and tires - Usually the more wheel tire you have the
more it will cost. A lot of your decision will depend on personal
preferences and taste. I noticed you mentioned the AVS S4 as the tire in
both wheel sizes. Have you considered the Yoko A520? A friend has a set
on his E30 M3 and they really have some real stick (short of a BFG
g-Force R1)  and a reasonably priced.

Milano wheel brgs - Yes, I agree that there is only a small lip to catch
the race to drive it out. The last time I changed the bearings on the
race car, once the old races were out, I used the dremel to grind two
small notches 180 creating two areas to drive the race out with ease. A
lot of other makes already have these notches cast in the hub t make the
servicing easier. The "baggy" method is to fill the zip lock bag with
grease, put the bearing into the baggy, and knead the bearing in the bag
ensuring you get grease thoroughly into the bearing.

Transmission cooler - I remember that it was mentioned that the SZ had a
factory transaxle cooler from the factory. Is the some place out on the
web or other source that would have more details on how this cooler was
placed on the car. I am looking for as much information on this topic as
is available, as I need to install one on my GTV6. Any help in this
situation would be greatly appreciated.

        ANDREWG
        Houston, Tx
        GTV6