Need advise on buying an Alfa GTV

While visiting out-of-town over the holiday weekend, I looked at a '74
Alfa 2000 GTV that has been sitting in a garage since 1986.  I have
been wanting a car with some resemblance of a back seat and have always
liked the Bertone styling of the 2000 GTV.  This particular car is
being sold by the original owner and has 94,000 miles and no rust, but
needs complete restoration: paint, upholstery, and who knows what
mechanically, since it hasn't moved in twelve years.  My question is:
what's a car like this approximately worth in its current state and in
restored condition?  I restore cars, so I will be doing all the work
myself.  I've roughly estimated around $3-4000 in parts, paint,
upholstery, ... excluding labor and equipment.

Mark Rawlings
mrawlings@domain.elided
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/mrawlings/