One lap of New York State

Thanks to all that sent phone numbers and offers for help
on my trip to Western New York this week.

The Milano was wonderful.  Cruised at about 75-80 the
whole way.  Only one snag, a flat tire on the way home. I
have some front-end shimmy from bad castor bushings.  The long
distance wore the inner edge of the tire and caused it to blow
out.  No harm done.  I keep the floor jack and assorted brute-
force tools.  A 5 min delay, and I was off.  It's scary as
hell changing a tire on a busy freeway.  1000 miles in 4 days.
3 tanks of gas, a quart of oil, and a tire.  Not bad for a
10 year old neglected $900 beater.

Again, a sincere thanks to all offering help.  As much as I
would have liked to meet you, I'm glad I didn't have to take
you up on your kind offers.

Peter