'69 Spider on e-bay and one more for sale

>  If anyone's interested in a spider project, there's a 69 1750 being
>auctioned on eBay at
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=44077519.  Looks
>like it comes with the rare factory hardtop.  Current bid is $1300 for
>everything.

At the time of this posting, the high bid was $1360.  Mine is not a hardtop
but is in at least as good of shape and as best as I can tell is a '69
Canadian model(LHD) 1750 with dual Webbers.  Before storing it in the race
shop for the past 1.5 years but I replaced the guibo and u-joints and
driveshaft bearings prior to storage and it drove a _ton_ smoother.  It is
registered non-op in CA right now and is no longer subject to smog junk.

Got some great new parts in box to go with it.  Original OEM door panels,
Autodelta aluminum carb mounts, Valco clutch.

If somebody gave me $1600 today I'd sell it.  I will entertain all other
offers.  I need the money to fix my Verde ABS brakes.<bg>

John M. Frazier