Re: spider exhaust and speakers

>>I need to replace the front section on the exhaust on my 87 spider.  Is
stock the best way to go or aftermarket?

I would like to know the answer to this also.

>>Secondly, I want to replace the stock speakers in the footwells when I get
a cd player.  What size are the speakers?

Crutchfield will tell you that they are 5 1/4 but the fact is most 6 1/2 will fit.

ciao

sixto
Sixto A. Gonzalez
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center      787-878-2612
Arecibo Observatory                           787-878-1861(fax)
HC3 Box 53995
Arecibo Puerto Rico 00612
sixto@domain.elided