Nerds and Duettos

<<I lined them up with Felix Chiu who was also mentioned in the credits so
>they could borrow his (actually a) 1750 spider. I did try to find a
>Duetto but had to settle for Felix's car

as if anyone but hardcore gearheads could ever tell the difference let
alone get the (I'm guessing) reference to the movie, The Graduate and its
having been filmed in the bay area...

>as all of the actual Duetto
>owners felt their car was too poor an example,

Egads, probably ONLY 90 point cars....

>and one thought his car
>too nice to drive in weekday traffic.>>

2X Egads. It's OBVIOUS they weren't driving during rush hour... Is weekday
driving more injurious than weekend driving to Garage Queens? Maybe I've
missed some AD thread on M-F metallurgical phenomena...

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6