Algar technically qualified

Just a note:

I did not intend to cut down Algar... actually they are quite =
professional and in terms of technical expertise, they are probably one =
of the best Italian auto service departments in the area...  I was =
really happy with the job they did, the car is running great.

I wasn't thrilled with the level of customer service, that's all...  =
They never discussed any of the comments on the work order with me, =
never told me the severity of the other problems they found and I never =
spoke with a mechanic after the work was completed...  They just didn't =
seem interested.  But that was only my experience... =20

Thankfully, I have found an entire network of experienced Alfa lovers =
who are interested, some of whom have described in great detail some of =
the problems that Algar failed to mention.

Cheers to that!
Dave R
Philadelphia
'85 Spider Veloce