Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 22:30:39 -0500
AD6-211. From: "B. D. & Petei Zelazny" <unltd-ltd@domain.elided>
Subject: Correct me if I'm wrong...(longish)

1. Days before my alternator cratered new Magnacor "8mm High
Performance" spark plug (sparking) wires were installed on the
`83 GTV6. No noticeable change in performance.

2. The new alternator (installed yesterday) is a heavy duty Bosch
model originally made for Mercedes Benz and adapted to fit Alfa
Romeos. It is cranking out more amps than the old one ever did.

(SNIP)
That is all that post said about the alternator. In case there might have been
a prior post I checked everyhing Bernie's posted in the prior two months and
found nothing. If Bernie finds out more, it would be interesting.

John H.