Re: Nerds 2.0.1

From: alfanut@domain.elided

>> I just got done watching "Nerds 2.0.1" on PBS about the birth of the
>>internet and I noticed that the host was driving a beautiful Duetto at
>>times, and mentioned the Alfa Romeo Association of California in
>>the credits.  Nifty.

>AND credited esteemed (but now apparently underground) digester Dan
>Pryzybilski (sorry about slaughtering your name but a few newbies might not
>understand who Dan P. is...). Who owns the car?

AAAaaaarrrrrggghhh! I knew this was coming months ago, but with Dan dropping
out of sight, I lost sight of it. My wife noted it in the TV guide last
night (after it was over) saying "there was some sort of sequel to 'Revenge
of the Nerds' on earlier." Even though I liked that movie, I didn't pay too
much attention to what she said, and it wasn't until just now (reading this
post) that I realized what it was. I frantically tore into the family room
and checked the "Focus" magazine for Channel 9. Damn! No repeats!

Did anyone tape it? Are any of the other PBS stations (54, 60) playing it?

AAAaaaarrrrrggghhh!

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@domain.elided   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  You will be wise not to seek too much      |
| Livermore, CA		      |      from others. - Fortune cookie          |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |