1991 164L owners manual/free to good home

I have an extra owners manual for the 1991 164L (USA).  I got it while
cleaning off the shelf at the former Alfa dealer near me.  I paid $0.00 so
it is free to anyone who needs it.  All I require is your address and a 100
word essay on why.... Forget the essay just send me an address.  All I ask
is that you NEED it.

Glenn Emerson
New York

ps: I also have a sales bro. (1) for the 1994 164. Same price as the above
item.