Rich-running '91 64S

My newly re-motored 164S is getting about 14.5 mpg around town and has a
distinct gasoline smell.  Otherwise, seems to be running fine.  It's at Auto
Delta (Dalton dropped in the new engine), and meanwhile I wondered if anyone
had experienced and cured this fuel line problem.

Also, for Atlanta Alfisti, I've been considering an order from the Tire
Rack.  I've heard horror stories of the unlearned and the damage they can do
to rims, etc.  Anyone have a recommendation on where to have a tire mounted
and balanced?

Steve
Persimmon '82 Spider
Black 91 64S