Peace and sunshine

Rich and Regan, Halon on full please.  Tsk Tsk, now boys, let's keep to
the Alfa content.  Here we go again?  I hope not.

>Subject: See, Gordy Hyde is tellin stories!!!
>Seattle, WA (I can see the sun!)
>Note Line # 2... I am seriously considering moving there....

And as for you Mr. Bill.  I will put out the same welcome mat for you as
I did for Mr. Redwine.  Unfortunately Kit forgot the part that he wasn't
supposed to tell anybody that the sun actually shines up here (on rare
occasion).  Sometimes.  Actually the 60 mph winds are blowing the rain
clouds away occasionally allowing us to glimpse the sun a bit. (Well,
during the day, anyway)  Either that or Kit is having flashbacks to
Hot-lanta.

And to the rest of you US of A'ers out there - May your turkey be moist,
your potatoes sweet, and let us all be thankful for that Richard makes
this forum available to us.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]