re: See, Gordy Hyde is tellin stories!!!

I gotta jump in and h*lp Gordy. He's not tellin' stories! He's swimmin'!

In AD v7n282, Bill wrote:

>> Kit Redwine
>> Seattle, WA (I can see the sun!)
>> 88 Verde
>>
>Note Line # 2... I am seriously considering moving there....

We'd love to have you move here, Bill, but you really need to look at ALL of
Kit's message (sorry about this, Kit) -

In AD v7n281, Kit wrote:

>Subject: Do I have a problem?
>
>Is there something wrong with me if I keep watching "Bobby Deerfield" over
and
>over on cable just to see Pacino drive his Alfa?
>
>Kit Redwine
>Seattle, WA (I can see the sun!)
>88 Verde

See, Kit is even wondering if there is something not quite solid in his
reasoning. Note the subject line, note the fact that he is INSIDE WATCHING
MOVIES. It's stinking WET up here right now! Horizontally wet, too! (OK, those
who dealt with Mitch and the other storms, we're not quite on a par with them,
but it's bad. And it's cold, too.)

Anyone who thinks they see the sun between Oct 12th and July 15th in Seattle
has been spending too much time sniffing around the exhaust end of a running
Alfa ... :-)

Sorry, Kit, no offense intended. But Bill sayin' Gordy's tellin' stories is
too much. Gordy's telling it true.

Tom
'63 Spider (dry 'cause we're on the lee side high ground)
Seattle