Tks, re: Giulia TI question

Hello,

My thanks to the John H for his well written reply about the 64 Giulia
TI which I had viewed over on ebay.  Thanks to Andrew W. for his
off-digest input.  For the curious the Alfa has come back online at ebay
with a new higher price.  I wish the seller good luck, I just wish I had
a few of the GTA parts on my junior.

For the curious, you can view the ebay auction at this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=43976049

The standard disclaimers, I do not have any $$$ interest in this car,
just curious about it's history.

Best of T-day to all,
Don

- --
Don Suiter - Vintage Racing - RMVR Alfa GTjr #81
ACOC Webmaster - http://www.csd.net/~suiter/acoc.html
ErEc Imaging - http://www.donsuiter.com/