Race car headgasket

Thanks to everyone that wrote with a suggestion on the head gasket
problem.  A couple people really took and interest and it has
re-ignited my interest in this forum.  Because of this, I won't sell
my Alfa. <g>

The solution to the problem has worked out this way.  The engine is
still at the machine shop getting measured from one end to the other.
It's too late for Sebring this weekend, so we'll either take the
Giulietta Vintage car and have fun, or go to Daytona for the HUGE
Turkey Rod Run, street rod show and swap meet.  Can you get a Chrysler
Hemi in a SUD?

I will post the results of our checks, but thus far it looks like over
chamfered combustion chambers.  Next race is in February, so we have
time.

Thanks again for everyone's interest...

Dave Miller
for/ Scuderia Piantieri