Re: Trailing Throttle Braking, Left Foot Brake.

This is left foot braking, common used by kart, Indy and F1 people etc.. and
me, when I have to drive anything with FWD, a good way to get better front
end traction and reduce the understeering, it works really well with rental
minivans on exit ramps. Some American rental cars have way over boosted
brakes, which make this process harder to do smoothly.

It also works well for low power cars when you need to keep up the revs,
when I rented the Fiat Punto S (for slow) last year driving through Tuscany,
I don't think I ever took my foot off full throttle, this was the only way
to maintain traction and speed through turns, by using full throttle and
modulate the brakes. They should just make the gas pedal an on/off switch.

        - Steve.