re: tires and "recycling"

>Mike Williams, what is this "shite" stuff.  :^)  Can we recycle another
>old topic?  :^)  Sheesh, I've only been watching for three years and it
>seems like everything comes around again.

Sorry Gordy. I'm just a green/recycling digester I guess. Figured it had
one more "ugh" left in it. I keep forgetting to use the online version:
sh*t. That's it isn't it? No need for any responses please ;-)

As far as tires being labeled warehouse tires. Manufacturers of lots of
products make custom product/model  numbers for large retailers so that
they may sell without being undercut on identical products because no one
else has that identical product. Actual product may be literally identical
to one at a different store but model number is dfferent to prevent
effective comparisons.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto