Printer deals....

Gary Stark wrote:
And for those of us in the Dallas area, (and who may not have a colour
printer) I was at MicroCenter yesterday where they were selling Canon
BJC250 printers for $130, and there was a $30 mail-in rebate off that.
 Those in other areas might wish to look for similar deals, but to my
jaundiced eyes, $100 for a colour printer doesn't sound too bad at all.

(Obligatory affiliation notice: I work for a dealer that sells Canon
products)
While my place of employment does not offer the printer described above
(limited output ability for most of our customers), it would seem that the
manufacturer will realise their profit from supply, rather than equipment,
sales.

Jim Barrett
(obligatory) Alfas:
(red) '73 Spider